Grab your scuba kit and dive into the cleanest river of India. Explore the underwater world, this is an opportunity to capture and collect memories that will last a lifetime. Please wear your bathing suits and bring sunscreen, your own drink, towel, and other items that you would normally need. We will be meeting at the river bed. There is dry storage on-site for phones, keys, and a small bag.
Difficulty Level - Three
Price - INR. 3000/Person
Group Size - Minimum 2
What is included?
- English-speaking guide
- Climbing helmet, gloves, rappelling harness, rappelling rope.
- Camping Tent, sleeping bags, Mat
What is not included
- Pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Meet up with guide/instructor
- Trek through a trail (~0.5KM) to reach the activity area
- Learn about scuba techniques, get insights and get ready for the activity
- Enjoy approximately 1 hour of scuba exploring the underwater world.
- Return to freshen up and relax
- Enjoy delicious lunch as the scuba session concludes
- After resting, move towards your campsite for the night.
- Enjoy a cozy and comfortable bonfire with your friends and family after a long day.
- Use your voucher at the selected date and time
- Only individuals aged 15+ can participate in the activity
- Anyone can join the program, including first-timers, beginners, and non-swimmers
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the program
- Children aged 12-15 must get a safety clearance from the instructor
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Changing rooms are available on site, and belongings can be stored at reception of the meet up point
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Best price guarantee
from INR 3000
Book now for today
Instant confirmationBook Now
Get credit when complete experience